Friday, February 20, 2009

IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS....



Brian: Beckie, I think your family should be on Family Feud!
Evan: Mom, I think you and dad both gave us kids the fart gene!
Meaghan: Dylan, just shut up!
Dylan: Meaghan, don't talk to me!
Katie: Evan, I think you are right!
Beckie: I don't know about Family Feud, Dad might answer too slowly!
Evan: Dad farts a lot, Mom farts a lot, and all us kids fart like crazy!
Katie: I think it is the heterozinkusliious trait.
Beckie: There is a fart gene? I didn't know there was a fart gene!
Dylan: Mom, please drive Meaghan home because I don't want to have her in the car.
Beckie: Nope, sorry. Meaghan, you are riding home with Dylan so you two can work this thing out.
Brian: Oh, Meaghan and Dylan please hug and make up.
Evan: Mom, did you get the fart gene from your parents? And did dad get it from his parents?
Brian: If my family all lived close by, I would make them be on Family Feud with me!
Beckie: Well, my parents do fart and have gas issues. But your Meema Jetta tells me that Peepa Gene (not related to fart gene) never farts. She says in ALLLLL their years of marriage she has NEVER heard him fart! He only burps!
Evan: Thats not normal!
Katie: Never?
Beckie: Never.
Katie: Meaghan doesn't burp! She gurgles! But she farts a lot!
Dylan: We need more diet coke.
Beckie: Dylan, will you get the pitcher refilled please?
Beckie: Brian, did you hear my Zuzu had another seizure?
Brian: Yes! What happened?
Evan: Dylan, look at this picture on my phone. Really funny.
Dylan: Ha!
Beckie: I am so worried about her. Makes me really sad. But they say she doesn't feel any pain, she just goes blind and is paralyzed.
Beckie: Let me see!
Evan and Dylan: NO!
Evan: You will be offended.
Beckie: Whatever. Will you guys please be nice? There are other families around!
Beckie: Dylan took her to the vet and the vet doesn't want to start her on meds yet.
Brian: Why not?
Dylan: Because she is not having them regularly enough, and once she starts the medication then she has to be on it for the rest of her life and it can cause liver damage.
Beckie: Look at the Gummy Bear's Booty Shakin!
Katie: His crack is showing!
Beckie: Do you think the Gummy Bear Farts?








Transcript from pizza night at Roundtable following clogging class. The names HAVE NOT been changed because NO ONE there was INNOCENT ;)

No comments: