Sunday, February 15, 2009

I AM NOT THE BIGGEST LOSER!


But I am a LOSER...and so is my David Honey...we have lost 9 lbs each!
We are eating healthier, controlling our portions, supporting and encouraging each other and getting healthier as we lose weight together!
Austin's girlfriend, Dennice (Thankyou D!), rounded up a group of friends and family for a BIGGEST LOSER Competition and last Saturday was our FIRST weigh in! In the first 4 weeks of the program everyone in the group has lost weight! Congratulations to all of us!
Dennice's Biggest Loser was just the kick in the patooty I needed. I no longer take the elevator to my office, I climb the stairs. I am back in my clogging class. I am walking more.

I have a long way to go, but I am taking it one day at a time. And at the end of each day I am proud to say I AM A LOSER!

No comments: