Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Second Installment of..."Thank God"

-----Original Message-----
From: Rebecca Wallace
To: ________________
Sent: Wed, Aug 5, 2009
Subject: Re: Harvey Milk Day....Action Required!!!!

Dear ____________

I applaud you for standing up for what you believe... even though we may not always agree. However I take exception to your statement that I attacked you. In no way did I attack you or anyone else, that is your perception. And I cannot change that for you. I simply stated that the misinformation in the email was hurtful to me and my family.

You are right -you don't know me. I am a woman that loves her children, loves her family, loves others and loves God.

It's late and I need to go to bed, but I will leave you with one last thought - My son did not choose his sexual orientation any more than I chose mine or you chose yours. He is what God created. And I am thankful that God chose to give him to me to raise and love.

Take care,
Beckie Wallace

And the fearfully ignorant sheep's reply:
Subject: Re: Harvey Milk Day....Action Required!!!!

I agree God created all of us, but God in no way would create something or someone
with a sexual orientation that was an abomination to him. He created man and woman
for a reason the way they naturally fit together and complete each other. I have found
nothing that states God creates something that is an abomination to him and against
him, he's loving and would not do that to someone, it's a choice, free will.
He warns us against all the abominations to him in scripture, he would never make one
of us that way, that he is against. It is a choice outside of God's creation.
My only problem with what you did is you sent it to everyone that My Mother sent it
to instead of just telling her your feelings. I am hurt my mother is loving and kind
and I will always love protect my family. God Loves us all and we need to teach
our children right from wrong, God's scriptures not what the world says is okay.
Too many things get twisted into what is okay and what people are willing to except.
We love our family no questions asked unconditionally just like God loves us.
I just can't believe that the awesome loving God I know would ever make a child or
anyone with anything that he has set apart in scriptures as an abomination.
That is what it says over and ov er, believe me I have searched to try and understand.
I believe God doesn't make mistakes, so why would he make ones of us with something
that is against him. I have prayed for answers a lot on this subject and have had many
discussion with many groups to try and understand and ask God for answers, to understand.
I am always sent back to my scriptures, so at this point, I have searched for answers, because
I always want to be fair. I am fair, understanding and love all, I just think if they try and take God
out of our schools, why is it okay to put this in it. Children are too impressionable and need
structure and guidance, it's a confusing enough world.

Thank You for your time and sorry for any hurtful words and I too try to
understand what God's plan is for my life and to always try to understand
what it is I suppose to know. I know I do air with spiritual caution for myself.

Thank You
____________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Whoever the "God" is that this brainwashed sheep prays to, said "God" no doubt pities her as much as the rest of us do. What a sad, confused sack. :-(

~ Joel Mahr ~

Ralph "Bulldog" Shelton said...

Concluding with:

"I know I do air with spiritual caution"

Um... air? Seriously? OK - I'm sorry... but the irony runs so thick sometimes